awful alarm...


Received child prodigy award from president for extra –ordinary IQ levels.....got best singing award from A.R.Rehman...... was acting beside tom cruise in Hollywood and with prateik babbar in bollywood and along with Mahesh babu in tollywood ........became the 1st youngest parliamentarian......was highlighted in Forbes magazine  for being the upcoming successor of  Ambani,Mittal and Bill Gates.......the whole of Burj Khalifa was gifted to me for making it my residence......i had one entire state as one of my province in the huge wealth I owned.....even the presidents of many countries competed for being graced by my presence in their countries.........velvet carpet with roses rolled wherever i stepped......the things which i touch turned gold.......and the words which slipped from my mouth turned into reality..........no one dared to call me by my name but by adding the words of grace,respect and majesty.................i guess i would also have become a superwoman just like superman or Spiderman unless my rather arrogant alarm clock just ringed its tune into my ears early this morning.....!!:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betrayal -Why sunflower faces the sun?

Too (2) innocent lives

Indian Reservation ....!!