Silly Ambitions ;)

I dont know to what extent movies inspire or influence others. But honestly speaking i m greatly influenced motivated by that stuff........after watching 'CHAKDE INDIA' i felt like becoming a player in any of the numerous game possible and rule over the great players of the nation......After watching the telugu movie 'LEADER' i felt like entering the politics and discarding all the foul politicians from Indian constituencies who dare to judge the fate of the people ........like wise i have actually thought of becoming a dancer....a singer....an IPS.....hah...... silly (to the peaks).....I realize that a movie has influenced me, when i get goosebumps all over me.....and that whole day i keep reminding myself of those scenes........The list of my dreams and ambitions are never going to end for many movies to come still....:P...Hope i make at least one my fantasies and dreams come true.......


Comments

  1. you have each and every capability to live your dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Betrayal -Why sunflower faces the sun?

Too (2) innocent lives

E G O - let it go...!!!