love never defined..!!!

 love never defined.!!! :  why  parents are so worried about even the minute problem of the child.....??...specially when the child is far away from them like me......feeling like ages since i met my parents....!! cant see their eyes filled with love for me..... cant feel the warmth of mumma's lap......cant smell the freshness of home......cant hear the sweet giggles of my brothers premature voice........cant taste the dishes made by mumma which sets my taste buds tingling down...feel like leaving this college , books, xams n wanna run away to home to find the flooding love untouched!!.....whenever such crazzy ideas scroll in my mind..... i realize that i can do nothing xcept flowing down the nigara falls through my tear glands!!....even a small news of illness dont know why creates an environment of panic all around the home...... here in college people are much worried of the work status, assignments,exams n all such __________ stuff. only expecting duties n nt offering n rights of feeling like home!!!! miss u mom da n bro!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betrayal -Why sunflower faces the sun?

Too (2) innocent lives

Indian Reservation ....!!